Caring for an infant can be overwhelming.
SPIN Groups Help!
SPIN Groups are weekly support groups for new parents attend in the early months of infant life. Every meeting is professionally facilitated, features an educational topic, and allows for resource and experiential exchange between parents. The small size of the groups allows for strong connections between parents and many groups continue to meet after the official group has ended. Its a meet-up group, support group, and parenting class combined into one! SPIN GROUPS are a better way to meet-up!
DISCUSSION TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
- infant feeding, sleeping, and soothing
- parent emotions, coping, and self care
- returning to work after maternity leave
- enhancing language development
- staying connected as a couple
- and MUCH more!
INCLUDING A NIGHT OUT FOR MOM AND FOR DAD!